This product is only available for Click 'n Collect or Local Delivery within Gold Coast, Australia (fees may apply). Stocks may vary. Once order is placed we will contact you ASAP to arrange further details.
A quality organic blend great for all plants and vegetables.
Greenworld Organics Organic Compost is a high quality, pure compost mix that meets strict testing standards in line with Australian Standards 4454.
- Rich Organic Compost
- Sustainable and renewable resource
- Great for all plants and vegetables
- Improves soils structure and water retention
- Feeds earthworms and other soil biology
- Excellent source of micro-nutrients
Used successfully by expert home gardeners with excellent results; Greenworld Organics Compost immediately improves soil structure and nutrition by encouraging microbial activity which leads to superior soil aeration, increased wettability and fertiliser efficiency. Greenworld Organics Organic Compost is loaded with nutrient enriched organics specially formulated to stimulate growth, encourage profound root formations and prosperous yields.
Greenworld Organics Organic Compost is an excellent source of micro-nutrients that may be over looked by gardeners, such as boron, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, manganese, molybdenum and zinc.
AVAILABLE IN: 25 L BAGS
It is recommended to wear gardening gloves when handling and using all planting materials. Greenworld Organics Organic Compost can be used in many ways. It is designed to save time and money and guaranteed to produce excellent results season after season.
Add to existing garden beds:
- After removing weeds, apply 50-100mm later of Greenworld Organics Organic Compost over the top of your soil
- Dig in well to a depth of at least 150mm
For planting into the ground:
- Place at least 100mm of Greenworld Organics Organic Compost at the bottom of a hole that is twice the size of the pot.
- Place plant in hole and back fill to ground level with Greenworld Organics Organic Compost
- Drench the improved soil with water, and mulch as required.