This product is only available for Click 'n Collect or Local Delivery within Gold Coast, Australia (fees may apply). Stocks may vary. Once order is placed we will contact you ASAP to arrange further details.
Quality soil blend improving soil structure and nutrition.
Greenworld Organics Organic Garden Soil is a high quality, pure compost mix that meets strict testing standards in line with Australian Standards 4419.
- Quality composted ingredients
- Great for all plants and vegetables
- Improves soil structure and nutrition
- Rich organic compost
- Re-energises tired garden beds
- Well balanced nutrient rich garden soil
Used successfully by expert home gardeners with excellent results; it immediately improves soil structure and nutrition by encouraging microbial activity which leads to superior soil aeration, increased wettability and fertiliser efficiency. Greenworld Organics Organic Garden Soil is loaded with nutrient enriched organics specially formulated to stimulate growth, encourage profound root formations and prosperous yields.
AVAILABLE IN: 25 L BAGS
It is recommended to wear gardening gloves when handling and using all planting materials. Greenworld Organics Organic Garden Soil can be used in many ways. The rich organic garden soil blend can be added into raised garden beds and planter boxes or just cut open and plant directly into the bag (don’t forget to punch a few drainage holes in the bottom!). It is designed to save time and money and guaranteed to produce excellent results season after season.
Add to existing garden beds:
- After removing weeds, apply 50-100mm later of Greenworld Organics Organic Garden Soil over the top of your soil
- Dig in well to a depth of at least 150mm
For planting into the ground:
- Place at least 100mm of Greenworld Organics Organic Garden Soil at the bottom of a hole that is twice the size of the pot.
- Place plant in hole and back fill to ground level with Greenworld Organics Organic Garden Soil
- Drench the improved soil with water, and mulch as required.