Good Folks Club
Most businesses just reward new customers - but not us! Call it bad business, but we call it the Good Folks Club. Its our way to say "Thank you" to you, the good folks who support our small family business on the regular!
How to Join?
Simply ask one of our friendly staff in-store. A joining fee of $15* will be applied annually (renewal June 1st)!
The Good Stuff
Our discounts are designed to make a mighty difference... you will receive these discounts every time you shop in-store!
6.5% OFF: Electric Fencing Wire & Tape, Traditional Fencing Posts, Traditional Fencing Gates.
7.5% OFF: Horse Feed, Bedding, Garden, Supplements (Equine), Ag Chemicals, Lawn/Pasture Seeds, Stockfeed (ex. Hay & Chaff), Poultry & Bird, Stable Essentials, Bug Protection (Equine), Topical Treatments, Bandages & Dressing, Dog Food & Accessories, Traditional Fencing Wire.
10% OFF: Grooming & Washing, Worming (Equine), Concrete, Rodenticide.
11.5% OFF: Electric Fence Energisers.
12.8% OFF: Fencing Tools & Accessories.
13% OFF: Fencing Insulators & Posts
15% OFF: Tack & Accessories.
T's & C's
As a Good Folks member you adhere to Fieldways Rural Store Policies as well as the following;
- A joining fee of $15 (2023 introductory price) is required annually. *This fee is in conjunction with regular use of account. 'Regular use' refers within 3 month intervals. If membership is inactive over this time membership will be deactivated. You are welcome to join again however a joining fee will be applied.
- Unfortunately our web-store does not allow for multiple discounts so Good Folks can only be used in-store or over the phone.
- Annual fee follows 'financial year' 1st July then 12 months thereafter.
- Access for one individual per membership. If it is found a membership is being used for/by that not of membership holder Fieldways Rural has the right to immediately terminate membership. A new membership will not be offered to member holder or parties involved.
- Members are solely responsible to notify Fieldways Rural staff of account upon purchase. Good Folks follows that of our in-store database and those that do not request for purchases to be applied to membership will be of fault of their own.
- Fieldways Rural hold the right to change or discontinue any discounts, structure or member access of the Good Folks club.
- Discounts do not apply to already discounted/sale items. Members will have access to price of lesser at time of purchase.
- Members must settle balance upon purchase. No holds or pay-off accounts.
- Exclusions include; STIHL, Trans Tank International, Hay & Chaff. As well as Rural Equipment such as Sprayers, Pumps, Servicing/labor and surcharges/fees.
- "Good Folks" or "Good Folks Club" is for use of Fieldways Rural only and is in no way in conjunction with any other company, business, promotion or individual.